3/4/10

Louisville extends offer to LB Quinton Alston

Earlier, Quinton Alston found out from Timber Creek Head Football Coach, Coach Hinson that Louisville is the latest school to jump in the race for his commitment. "Coach Hinson just called me and told me about it" he told to Michigan Sports Zone. Quinton is excited for his latest offer and is eager to learn more about the program and University. Quinton's offer sheet is quickly filling up and he could not be more grateful, "I thank Coach Hinson and my parents, they do all of the behind-the-scenes work for me." 

The lastest barrage of offers wont be the last for Quinton Alston.  As more schools jump into the race for his commitment, he will undoubtedly be recieving more offers.  Michigan Sports Zone will be here to update you fans on every aspect of Quintons recruitment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment