3/4/10

Duke offers Timber Creek LB Quinton Alston!!

Quinton Alston is quickly becoming a hot prospect. In the last few days he has recieved an offer from Iowa, Pitt and today another from Duke. Quinton likes Duke. He has been on campus before and got a tour of the stadium. He was able to walk onto the football field, "I could picture myself playing in that stadium, even though I picture myself playing in every stadium I visit."  Quinton also spoke of his visit saying "They made me feel at home.  I made freinds with a couple of the players."

Quinton now has 4 offers.  It will be sometime before he even begins to narrow his choices down.  He is enjoying the recruiting process and is excited to see who else is going to offer him.  Michigan Sports Zone will have more updates with this talented linebacker from Timber Creek High School, NJ. 

QUINTON PROFILE

0 comments:

Post a Comment